Saturday, January 9, 2010

Nightshade Designs: Thank God I'm Pretty

ea3
This skin is 50L right now. Yup. fittee.

Oh, I bought it months ago, at full price I'm sure... I blogged it even I think.

I'm NOT complaining, I mean, after all I guess there's a whole new Emilie Autumn inspired look coming from Nightshade Designs... oh, hence the sale.

I shouldn't even be telling you about it, really. I mean, I LOVE this skin. Really lovely and honestly I think the best skin to come from Belladonna Mureaux's gorgeous little dark emporium (ok, not so 'little' actually; skins, hairs, gothic awesomeness EVERYWHERE). The thing is, if YOU love it and you go buy it then who KNOWS how many people will go and buy this skin... I seriously can't have everyone wearing this. So don't go to Nightshade Designs... well, you actually SHOULD I guess, it's probably just selfish of me to try to keep this to myself.

Let's all just agree to NOT wear it all at the same time? Ok? Promise?
ea4

OH! and dig these boots! Called Wrapped boots from AVZ... LOVE them, totally awesome.

Nightshade Designs
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Necrosis%20Noctis/206/82/2

AVZ

1 comment:

Belladonna said...

IM me inworld to get the updated Emilie skin free ;) I redid it recently but haven't put it out yet

Belladonna Mureaux