Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Miu-Piercing Corset

miu

Do you like a little pain with your fashion? Hmmmm?

Well, it's sort of inevitable actually... Fashion and pain have gone together since, well, I don't really know, but there's a LOT of really uncomfortable looking stuff drawn on the walls of the ancient pyramids of Egypt and I'm sure that somewhere in time there was some frustrated cavegirl complaining about how her sabertooth jumper just... well, itched something crazy.

It's still all about that choice though isn't it? I've got some heels that just ugh hurt horribly but mmmm they're so cute. That's how it works I guess. It's that sexy "ouch" that cute pain... and what's this? Oh! this is something new from Miu! Now THIS is really sexy, this new pierced corset.

miu2

The details are just really well done, especially in the ribbon that laces through the nicely textured steel hoops. It comes with two options, one with a shadow and one without, and has a menu driven color changer so you can customize to your hearts desire. Ummm... 16 color options I think?

I've got some other cute Miu looks in my inventory too, mostly cute clubby dresses, but there's a lot of denim and other stuff there too (although I haven't really checked out the denim yet... you should just SEE my to do list... ugh). It's definitely a shop worth checking out tho', and I'll be keeping my eye on it too.

Miu

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Asylum%20ST/202/195/27

3 comments:

Kenzie Craven said...

I love those kinds of piercings irl. I've always wanted to do that but then... I just imagined what it would be like without the ribbon

Minx Arashi said...

Oh they're really lovely, but I don't think I'd be able to try this in real life at ALL...

Of course, that's why Second Life is sooo awesome... well, one of the reasons. :-)

Thanks for reading!!
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.