Monday, April 27, 2009

Boingo! Nightsong Latin Dress

nightsong
So, summer is coming up soon, and I can't wait.

Yah, I know, we've talked about it. My favorite of the four seasons; sunshine and warm long days. I love it.

I love it for other reasons too though.

Ok, so I've got a little confession to make: I'm kind of a reality show addict. I mean, I don't watch ALL of them, ugh... I'm an addict with some standards I guess. It's not those '11 strangers in a house' type reality show either; nope, strictly competition stuff. Love it. America's Next Top Model, Project Runway, and of course, So You Think You Can Dance sorts of shows.

SYTYCD only comes on in the summer though. I wait all year for it. It's a really fun show with awesome music, the costumes, wow awesome choreography, and gorgeous people. Oh, and don't try to push that Dancing with the Stars show on me. Yawn. All fake, and really really tacky. Seriously, it's annoying.

Anyway, it's so awesome I Jeela Juran of Boingo! just released her Nightsong Latin Dress. Inspired by those sexy sexy cut dresses the professionals get to play in, Nightsong is perfect for that tango, rumba, or paso doble under the stars on a warm summer night. Hawt! The cut is dead on, and the texturing is lovely. A really nice release from Jeela Juran.

Oh, and rumor has it Jeela's considering a line of these dresses, so keep an eye out for more.


Boingo Headquarters

No comments: