Sunday, January 25, 2009

Purely Visual~Policies

Purely Visual is committed to celebrating the art and artists of Second Life through photography and commentary. In order to maintain the integrity and honesty of this blog, I've decided to put down a few of the guidelines I use when generating blog posts.

1. PV celebrates not only quality but originality. What that means, basically, is any work submitted to myself for review (either solicited or unsolicited) must be your own work.

2. Purely Visual will not accept and does not request any monetary compensation for reviews. One exception is in the case where a designer may request copies of photos from a review, in that case I'll pretty much just ask for the $10L upload fee. I'm cool like that.

3. While I do drop notecards and IMs on designers in SL requesting review copies or background info for posts, I'm more than happy to accept unsolicited requests. If you're interested in being featured on the Purely Visual blog, you can IM Minx Arashi inworld to chat. I'm always looking for new designers to blog, and LOVE chatting about the possibilities within SL.

Anyway, I hope this clears things up. Thanks so much everyone for reading!

xoxoxo

Minx

No comments: