Monday, December 1, 2008

Discord Designs~Beth

beth

It's soooo cold here today. Ugh... and our first snowfall too! Not that I have anything against snow, I mean, it IS winter in Chicago. Snow is to be expected. It's that cold I just can't stand. Not having the cash to just up and fly to some tropical paradise, well, I thought I'd go someplace a little warmer in Second Life for today's post. So, I slipped on my swimsuit and TP'd out to the beach.

It's a little better, I guess.

ANYWAY, enough about my pathologic aversion to all things freezing! This week I got to try out Kallisti Burns' latest release from Discord Designs: Beth. Kallisti has really set herself apart in Second Life with her braid work... she's been a favorite of mine since I first blogged her and Beth really showcases her skills well. Once again, this style comes with a menu driven sizing feature, which is always cool, but there's an added bonus too! Beth's bandana sizes along with the hairs, but is also color change as well. The color change effect can be created using the 'local chat' window, just type in the channel and command (YES each hair comes with directions!) and you have a selection of colors you can add. Really nice for accessorizing your outfit for the day.

I would have liked maybe a pattern or texture on the bandana, but overall the effect comes off really nice and it's simple to use. This is a really fun, sexy style perfect for the beach or really whatever, if you're a little daring.

Discord Designs Mainstore

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh the bandana is textured... trouble is I'd be the first to admit that I tend to suck at texturing, and didn't want to overdo the highlighs... which means, I guess, it's all a little too subtle... it's a pale cotton by defailt though... ;)

Kalli