Monday, December 22, 2008

:+:Studio Sidhe:+: Silver Filigree Set

filigree2

Finding jewelry in Second Life isn't easy...

Oh, sure, for YOU it might be. I mean, there are TONS of designers making jewelry in SL, even as we speak. There's your leather chokers and neko collars, blingy diamond broaches and strings of prim pearls. You can find jewelry made from twine or barbed wire or flowers even. It's all there, I know THAT, but it's not all for ME.

No, see, I've got a problem looking for jewelry in SL. Of course, there's my bling allergy; I'm pretty sure it's fatal. And then there's the fact that I don't like diamonds. (WHA? b-b-but diamonds are a girls best friend! How...?) Yah, well... whatever.. (now EMERALDS! hehe). Okay, back to the point, right? I can't spend a lot of time popping around SL looking for good jewelry. Half the time it's a little too flashy for my tastes or you just run into the problem of fitting it right. Ugh.

Anyway, so I've got simple tastes, but that doesn't mean I'm not always looking for well made, beautifully designed accessories. For that, well, Faery Sola of Studio Sidhe manages to hook me every time. This week she dropped her new Silver Filigree Set and THIS is what I'm talking about. The designs are just lovely, with woven silver earrings and matching pendant, just so interesting to look at. The texture looks so real you can almost feel the weight (and these feel light! Would probably be horribly expensive in RL). There's a matching bracelet that attaches to your wrist and hand, and you can almost feel the cool metal against your skin. I tried my hardest to do these justice in my pictures, so if you think they look good here, then just WAIT till you see them in SL. Faery's designs are lovely, almost organic and obviously the product of some hard work and eye for design.

Faery makes LOTs of stuff too. At her mainstore you'll find not just accessories (for the boys too!) but poses, outfits and some other clothing. If you haven't visited, you definitely should.


Worn:

:+:Studio Sidhe:+: Mainstore Silver Filigree w/ Bells Set

Philotic Energy Rae (Jet Black, Red Tipped)

1 comment:

Faery Sola said...

aww, thank you so much Minx! So great to read such great feedback about my stuff *hugs*

BTW, when I first saw the piccy I had to take a second look, I thought it was my avi at first in the pic... I wear that hair all the time! PE Rae is one of my all time favourites! LOL